- Full Time
Mathys+Potestio / The Creative Party® is the fastest growing creative staffing agency in the country (Inc. Magazine), and the 18th Best Place to Work in the U.S. (Outside Magazine). Founded by a graphic designer and a copywriter we have offices in Los Angeles, Austin, Portland, and Boise. One of the keys to our success is not thinking or acting like typical staffing firms. An M+P recruiter is a connector. You know how to establish, grow and nurture relationships with individuals and businesses. You know it’s all about fit, it’s all about service and it’s all about doing the right thing.
Key responsibilities include:
- With a deep understanding of client hiring requirements, place creative and marketing talent into freelance/temporary and full-time positions communicating with both client and talent throughout the hiring process.
- Interview, screen, and evaluate creative talent. Assess talent for appropriate future and current, specific opportunities.
- Recruit highly qualified talent to register with M+P for future job placement opportunities.
- Build, maintain and grow industry relationships within creative services firms and marketing communications departments within corporate clients using traditional and social business development.
- Grow and develop client base by making excellent placements, providing excellent service, and building strong partnerships.
- Keep abreast of new and emerging trends.
- Develop and maintain a strong presence in social media representing M+P.
- Represent M+P at industry functions, company events, business networking events (corporate breakfasts, lunches and after-hours events) and in general in the creative and business community.
- Maintain thorough and accurate documentation on all client, prospective clients and recruited candidates.
- Negotiate pay rates, client bill rates, salaries and placement fees.
- Consistently develop/maintain business relationships and assist business partners with other matters as they pertain to client and recruitment development.
- Help build and support internal processes.
- Be a positive influence in people’s lives.
Skills and Experience we seek:
- Creative staffing experience desired but not required.
- Experience evaluating and hiring employees, freelancers and making personnel decisions.
- A competitive edge and a desire to succeed.
- A fun, positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Design, Advertising or related field.