Programmatic Campaign Manager
- Full Time
Included by Built in NYC as one of three top tech offices in NYC, Ogury is the Mobile data platform that provides the most comprehensive view of mobile user behavior globally. It is the only data specialist offering a true and complete picture of what people are doing on their mobile devices – in-app and out. Its proprietary device-level data collection technology, integrated within thousands of apps, enables Ogury to build over 400 million mobile user profiles across more than 120 countries. By harnessing the power of this unique insight, it delivers unrivaled monetization, ad targeting, analytics, and CRM solutions for advertisers and publishers that greatly enhance the mobile consumer experience.
Founded in 2014, Ogury has international offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit, and Madrid, and works with all major media agencies, along with the world's leading premium brands and publishers.
We are looking to add a Programmatic Campaign Manager to our Business Intelligence team in New York City. You will join the BI department, which is in charge of delivering and optimizing campaigns for world-renowned brands. The ideal candidate will be an innovative and creative thinker, with the ability to initiate and manage their own campaigns with outstanding execution and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have a background in digital ad operations and prior experience with the programmatic ecosystem.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implementation and optimization of programmatic mobile advertising campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met
- Follow-up and monitoring based on given KPIs
- Produce reports and recommendations for clients and agencies
- Work closely with our Account Management team
- Scheduling, testing and launching programmatic campaigns
- Management of PMP deals
- Provide inventory forecasts, optimization suggestions and regular campaign reporting
- Self-starter curiosity and a drive toward efficiency
- 2-3 years of working experience in programmatic advertising
- Strong sense of organization
- Attention to detail and sense of responsibility
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Expert knowledge of Office applications including Excel