Marketing & Communications Manager
- Full Time
Position: Marketing & Communications Manager
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: Up to $65/hr DOE
Our social media giant seeks a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their team onsite in Seattle!
The Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop messaging and sales materials around measurement product offerings.
- Collaborate with product marketing managers to develop and execute go-to-market strategies, messaging, collateral and campaigns.
- Must bring a solid understanding of the digital advertising industry and an ability to work with cross-functional teams.
The ideal Marketing & Communications Manager should possess the following:
- 6-8 years' experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications.
- Must be knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry; experience with measurement products is a plus.
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment.
- Excellent communications skills and mastery of the written word and visual communication.
- Experience working on product marketing materials and messaging is a must.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.