Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Manage commercial inventory and recommend strategies for optimal use of Network availsGenerate, track, update and distribute assigned sales reports – Inventory/Prime Pods, pre-emptions, etc.Work with Sales to optimize inventory by allocating weekly moves and recaps where neededMaintain, distribute and monitor liability report; Monitor Stewardship by maintaining deal delivery and maximizing revenueAssist in processing and managing Show Pre-emptions to Watchlist creating Re-Expression File with Client offers to ASR Team.Coordinate with ASR’s & Sales Planners to understand and enforce all Sales Administration deadlines, policies and procedures as directed by Sr VP of Strategic Planning.Various projects and assignments upon business needs.
The Inventory Analyst will be working with NBCU Entertainment shows, responsible for tracking commercial inventory, coordinating internal sales processes with Account Services Representatives & Sales Planners and work closely with Pricing & Planning in supporting the Ad Sales Strategic Planning Group.Responsibilities:
• BA/BS degree required
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in media sales environment
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel – PowerPoint)
• Prior experience in Inventory, Sales Planning or Sales Operations
• Excellent computer skills demonstrated analytical ability and organization/project management skills
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
• Working knowledge of On-Air and Nielsen rating system preferred
• Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate/negotiate effectively with all levels within the organization
• Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven media environment
• Passion for television and entertainment landscape
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.