Senior Web Designer
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
We are looking for a highly organized, personable, and forward-thinking Sr. Web Designer to join our digital design team. As part of the Digital Design Team, you will work closely with both brands’ Editorial, Sales and Marketing team to meetestablished site launches, deadlines and goals.
The ideal candidate thrives on collaborating with talented peers and cross-functional team members.
What you’ll Be Doing:
- Produce high-end polished product designs for fastcompany.com, inc.com, various events websites, emails, special projects, and other platforms.
- Design and oversee the production of branded and co-branded ad units in both digital and print.
- Ideate and present design solutions to problems by researching, prototyping, and communicating ideas clearly to stakeholders.
- Design prototypes in Sketch and Invision to share with other departments and deliver to the Dev team.
- Perform a clear and detailed QA for every project.
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Design, preferably in online publishing (experience creating marketing materials in both print and web).
- Proficiency with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Powerpoint. Experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Strong understanding UX and workflows.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Ability to turn wireframes into a functional design.
- Deep understanding of desktop/mobile/responsive design strategies and executions.
- Demonstration of strong and sophisticated design style.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong time management skills.
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.