Marketing Account Director (PR & Digital)
- Full Time
Small Agency named as a "Great Place to Work" and "Best Places to Work" for the last three years.
Sunny office, loud music, daily deadlines.
A group of smart, happy people.
We're looking for a bright, seasoned Account Director to oversee communications programming for a growing silo of consumer goods accounts, including Health & Wellness and Wine & Spirits. We pride ourselves on our creative programming, so we do what we can to foster that in our team members. We like people who are culturally intelligent, care about ownership of work and who will hold themselves to a standard of excellence, protect their staff and see to their continual development. This role will oversee a combination of traditional media relations, social media programming, special events and digital marketing. This position requires excellent team management skills.
• Have 5-7 years of Public Relations or Digital Marketing experience--if you have related experience, convince us why your background has prepared you for this position; agency experience strongly preferred.
• Have strong project management skills to oversee research, media and client management, strategy development and event planning.
• Exhibit outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong negotiation and delegation capabilities.
• Senior contact for key client accounts
• Oversee marketing campaigns from creative brief to implementation, manage client service and agency performance
• Champion agency values and brand
• Analyze data and interpret for clients and key stakeholders
• Supervise an account team and support staff
• Develop senior press relationships, managing contacts with key commentators, industry spokespeople and sector influencers
• Contributing to new business efforts
Some travel may be required. Spanish, French and/or Italian language abilities are a plus.
Base compensation + bonus + health benefits
401K + Profit Sharing
Vacation + holidays + summer Fridays
A prodigious amount of staff happy hours and wine tastings
One trend trip annually to spark creativity (we've studied chocolate, learned pizza making, rode white water rapids, did vermouth tastings in Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, Rome and other locations.)
We're located in a sunny office in NoMad/ Chelsea where music underscores daily deadlines. We're seeking someone who is a joy to be around, and whose drive helps us do what we do--only better.
We've won a lot of awards, because the people that we hire care about the work, seeing it as a reflection of them. If you see yourself in this type of culture, tell us why you'd be perfect for us in a cover letter, along with your compensation request. PLEASE NOTE that emails without a cover letter and salary requirement will NOT be considered; first step is following directions.