PR and Digital Account Manager
- Full Time
Small Agency named as a "Great Place to Work" and "Best Places to Work" for the last three years.
Sunny office, loud music, daily deadlines.
A group of smart, happy people.
We're looking for a bright, seasoned Account Manager to oversee communications programming for a growing silo of consumer goods accounts, including Health & Wellness and Wine & Spirits. We pride ourselves on our creative programming, so we do what we can to foster that in our team members. We like people who are culturally intelligent, care about ownership of work and who will hold themselves to a standard of excellence, protect their staff and see to their continual development. This role will oversee a combination of traditional media relations, social media programming, special events and digital marketing. This position requires excellent team management skills.
• Must have three (3) years of Public Relations or Digital Marketing Experience--if you have related experience, convince us why your background has prepared you for this position.
• Agency experience strongly preferred.
• Have experience or strong interest in media relations, social media and digital marketing.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have skills that provide essential support for creative programs, including research, media and client management, strategy development and event planning.
• Have the ability to project manage, multi-task multiple programs, and be enjoyable to work with while doing so.
• Represent agency as primary client contact, offering counsel as needed
• Develop strategy, creative ideas and programs, including budget and timeline
• Lead execution of marketing campaigns from concept to completion
• Foster media relationships, maintaining key contacts on behalf of client
• Lead an account team
• Contributing to new business efforts
Some travel may be required. Spanish, French and/or Italian language abilities are a plus.
Base compensation + bonus + health benefits
401K + Profit Sharing
Vacation + federal holidays + summer Fridays
A monthly Cultural Stipend to be used for movies, books, theatre, museums, concerts and other experiences that help us to better understand how culture impacts behavior and informs our thinking.
A prodigious amount of staff Happy Hours and Wine Tastings
One trend trip annually to spark creativity (we've studied chocolate, learned pizza making, rode white water rapids, did vermouth tastings in Madrid, Mexico City, Moscow, Rome and other locations.)
We're located in a sunny office in NoMad Chelsea where music plays, and deadlines are constant. We're seeking someone who is a joy to be around, and whose drive helps us do what we do--only better.
We've won a lot of awards, because the people that we hire care about the work, seeing it as a reflection of them. If you see yourself in this job description, tell us why you'd be perfect for us in a cover letter, along with your compensation request. PLEASE NOTE that emails without a cover letter and salary requirement will NOT be considered; first step is following directions.