- Full Time
Position: Content Strategist
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Rate: Up to $51/hr DOE
Our social media giant client seeks a Content Strategist to join their team in this 10-month freelance role!
The Content Strategist will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, draft, edit, test and improve content including language, upsells, calls to action, notifications, education materials, names, navigation, and other content.
- Apply and maintain consistency with content standards to evolve brand voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
The ideal Content Strategist should possess the following:-
- 5+ years working with content for web or experiences.
- Experience working with e-commerce products, websites, and/or interfaces, must have created content for interfaces, microcopy, education, direct or transactional emails, style guides or launch content.
- Bonus if candidate has experience with social products, information architecture or responsive content experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.