We have a unique career opportunity for you to join an innovative, collaborate team.
Our Online Digital Sales Team is seeking a skilled, inquisitive Analyst who can pull insights from a variety of data sources and translate those insights into actionable business recommendations that drive discoverability for our titles. Serving as the corporate metadata expert for the Random House Publishing Group, this role will drive and support scalable metadata optimization through data analysis and reporting. The Analyst will also advise on best practices and provide data-driven recommendations to marketing, publicity, editorial, and managing editorial.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Analyzing data to identify and capitalize on consumer search trends through metadata optimization.
* Developing reporting and tools to help our team easily identify and capitalize on SEO opportunities using SQL, PowerBI, and Excel.
* Measuring and tracking results as they relate to discoverability and revenue.
* Overseeing “living metadata” and performing ongoing maintenance of titles.
* Liaising with the Random House Publishing Group to field queries and manage training in metadata best practices.Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution. Our vibrant and diverse international community of nearly 250 publishing brands and imprints include Ballantine Bantam Dell, Berkley, Clarkson Potter, Crown, DK, Doubleday, Dutton, Grosset & Dunlap, Little Golden Books, Knopf, Modern Library, Pantheon, Penguin Books, Penguin Press, Penguin Random House Audio, Penguin Young Readers, Portfolio, Puffin, Putnam, Random House, Random House Children’s Books, Riverhead, Ten Speed Press, Viking, and Vintage, among others. More information can be found at http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/.
Penguin Random House values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.