IT Compliance Analyst Intern
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
The IT Compliance Intern will work directly with the PCI and SOX Compliance Program Leads. The intern will be asked to assist the Leads in performing their daily activities. Such activities will give the intern exposure to the entire lifecycle of the programs from scoping to execution in preparation for quarterly and annual audits. The intern’s specific activities will include updating inventories within the CMDB, creating annual or on-going training programs, vendor compliance reviews, attending meetings or coordination of test schedules, scoping and updating control sets accordingly, ensuring completeness of quarterly IT Scans or SOX periodic reviews, remediation of identified gaps, and acting as the liaison with internal teams across the company.
Requirements or Preferred Qualifications:
• Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentration in IT
• Interest in IT Compliance
• Strong People and Communication Skills as we work with people from all different IT Functions
• Strong problem solving, decision making and organizational skills
• Since this is an intern position coming in with Technical Skills not expected, but would like a quick learner so both the team and intern gain maximum benefit by visibility into as much as possible
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.