Brand Marketing Manager
- Full Time
What We're Looking for:
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for driving the growth of multiple partner programs.
Reporting to the Director of Brand Marketing (or VP), this role maintains responsibility in the development and oversees the execution of the overall marketing strategy. As the key program owner in brand marketing, the Brand Marketing Manager will serve as the primary marketing contact with our school partners and work directly with internal program operations in pushing strategic initiatives to meet program goals.
Summary / Objective:
- Develop and oversee the execution of the overall marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. Includes communicating strategy widely to key marketing stakeholders, ensuring benchmarks and goals are being met, and proactively reporting results to Brand Marketing Directors and VPs.
- Oversee all funnel conversion activities, paid and organic. Work closely with direct reports to uncover opportunities and introduce new initiatives in support of conversion.
- Effectively build and manage relationships with marketing contacts, as well as other key stakeholders, at our partner universities to ensure marketing strategy is communicated and secure necessary asset approvals.
- Directly manage Brand Marketing Coordinators with responsibility to drive their performance to hit established goals and support their professional development.
- Work directly with Program Operations and GMs on all school-facing priorities to drive program growth. Includes developing annual business plans, providing internal updates, and supporting reporting needs.
Things That Must Be in Your Background:
- 3-5 years as a Marketing Coordinator or similar job function
- Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing preferred
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- Demonstrated experience in driving strategy
- Strong background in project management
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
Minimal, as business need requires.
2U partners with leading colleges and universities to deliver the world’s best online degree programs. Our Platform, a fusion services and technology, enables schools to attract, enroll, educate, support and graduate students around the world. Our company culture is united by our No Back Row® philosophy; the idea that when we each lean in and do our part, we are better individually and collectively.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U:
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 12 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more
- Tuition reimbursement program
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.