- Full Time
We are adding to our team with a Visual Designer who will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing print and digital materials for use throughout all the organization’s communication channels, publications, collateral, and events.
- Creates print and digital design solutions and advise on layout, typefaces, colors and styles for materials
- Uses graphics software (e.g., Adobe CC) and/or web-based graphics and design tools to design and produce finished artwork
- Coordinate in-house & outside vendor services
- Collaborate with team members
- Minimum of four (4) years or more hands-on experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and/or web-based graphics and design tools
- Undergraduate degree required
- A strong customer service focus as well as impeccable engagement, follow-through, and adaptability with internal customers; executive presence is also a must
- Must be able to work well as a part of a team, as well as independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills
- Keen understanding of color pallets and schemes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as Mac OS Systems
- The ideal candidate must have a good sense of humor, ability to handle stress in stride and a moderated confidence
About Cox Enterprises
Cox Enterprises is a leading communications, media and automotive services company. The company's major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications (cable television distribution, high-speed Internet access, telephone, home security and automation, commercial telecommunications and advertising solutions); Cox Automotive (automotive-related auctions, financial services, media and software solutions); and Cox Media Group (television and radio stations, digital media, newspapers and advertising sales rep firms).
The company's major national brands include Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book and Manheim. Through Cox Automotive, the company's international operations stretch across Asia, Australia, Europe and Latin America. To learn more about Cox's commitment to people, sustainability and our communities, please visit www.CoxCSRReport.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.