Assist VP and Sr. Director of Affiliate Marketing in all aspects of local station promotion for NBC programs produced in New York for NBC News, Sports, Olympics and Late Night. Candidate will be involved in project development, planning, execution and station communication. ResponsibilitiesAnswer affiliate inquiries regarding on-air promos, graphics, news packages, digital assetsMaintain NBCAffiliateMarketing.com for News, Sports, Olympics and Late Night Facilitate frequent day-of-air delivery of station-specific promo clips from late night showsAssist compilation and analysis of performance data for east coast marketing projectsCompile PowerPoint and Excel spreadsheet presentations as requiredCoordinate various aspects of participation in events, meetings, conventions Schedule and oversee taping & delivery of custom promo copy from NBC talent Set up station anchor visits for b-t-s shoots Market digital & social media tie-ins to stations for news, sports and late night Interface with NBC News and NBC Sports On-Air promo Priorities and Digital asset delivery Draft and send promotional e-blasts to stationsPromo Change Notifications to stationsGather station materials for co-branded promos and other projectsMaintain station marketing group distribution on NBCU Global Address List Train new Pages and interns each quarter or semester, guide and prioritize their projects Participate in brainstorming and developing social strategies and initiatives Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Basic Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Conversant with Social Media platforms
- Knowledge of digital video editing a plus
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Experience as effective liaison with all levels of internal and external management
- Ability/potential to write clear and concise marketing messages
- Ability to organize and display data in Excel, interest in developing that skill
- Ability to make sound decisions in handling sensitive and critical-to-air information
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and perform well in high pressure situations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.