- Full Time
Role objectives/purpose of job:
The role requires a motivated and dynamic digital native with a passion for online journalism, news, fashion, art, photography, and pop culture. The position is full time and will include supporting the editorial team across print, digital, and special projects. Responsibilities include pitching, writing, and assisting with research and story ideation, as well as helping to oversee Interview’s social media channels. You will work in tandem with the online and print editorial teams to maximize audience engagement and to help define Interview’s social voice while coordinating coverage across all channels. Experience working with WordPress or a similar CMS is required.
- Assist with research, ideation, and execution of each print issue.
- Pitch and write stories for interviewmagazine.com.
- Write and edit social media posts, ensuring accuracy and adherence to the Interview style guide.
- Handle all duties associated with the day-to-day publishing of content on existing social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, while also experimenting with new platforms.
- Ensure Interview style and tone of voice is consistently applied across all platforms and communicate our perspective to readers.
Apply for Editorial Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly