Manager, Email Marketing and Analytics
- Full Time
Manager, Email Marketing and Analytics
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts (LCPA) serves three primary roles: it is the world’s leading presenter of superb artistic programming, is a national leader in arts education and community relations, and functions as the manager of the Lincoln Center campus, which is home to 11 separate resident organizations. LCPA presents over 350 performances annually throughout our different performance series including American Songbook, Great Performers, Live from Lincoln Center, Mostly Mozart Festival, Midsummer Night Swing, Lincoln Center Out of Doors and White Light Festival.
In addition, LCPA supports an array of programs for Lincoln Center Education including its community and family programming. Further, LCPA supports initiatives related to events at the David Rubenstein Atrium, LC Kids, as well as numerous key institutional initiatives and projects.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, the Manager, Email Marketing and Analytics will lead the in-house, day-to-day operation of our email marketing campaigns at both the strategic and operational level. These campaigns include but are not limited to all LCPA performance series, membership strategy, educational programs, and brands at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts.
This role also serves as the team’s data and analytics specialist, leveraging first-party data to drive decisions to both optimize and personalize communications with our patrons.
• Strategize, create, and implement email campaigns to maximize all ticket-selling activities and communications for LCPA’s email lists.
• Lead and advise other departments in their use of WordFly, including strategy, list segmentation, creative and messaging, and deployment.
• Embrace a data-driven test-and-learn approach to email creative, list targeting, and messaging.
• Collect assets for email campaigns across teams, including copy, creative assets, and any other special requirements.
• Project manage email campaigns, implementing the appropriate feedback and approval process, ensuring accuracy of copy, segmentation, etc. as well as timely deployment.
• Report regularly on email performance and make recommendations for optimizing campaigns.
• Grow our lead generation capabilities online and on our campus.
Data & Analytics Responsibilities:
• Keep abreast of industry trends in analytics, marketing automation, CRM, and email marketing.
• Leverage LCPA’s CRM, digital advertising, web, and sales data to create actionable insights for the Marketing team.
• Create and maintain dashboards in Tessitura Analytics for Marketing and other departments.
• Drive the Marketing team’s approach to customer acquisition and retention through goal-setting, recommendations, and evaluation.
• Work closely with Associate Director, Marketing and Tessitura Operations on driving innovation in LCPA’s use of its first-party data.
• Evaluate and move forward LCPA’s use of marketing automation tools.
• Work closely with the Digital team to ensure that data analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and Google Optimize, are implemented properly and informing website improvements.
• 3-5 years of work experience, with a focus in analytics and/or digital marketing; nonprofit or performing arts marketing a plus
• Experience working across multiple teams to build and deliver projects.
• Strong experience with Google Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize), Excel, Tessitura, and email marketing platforms (particularly WordFly) required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite required; HTML/CSS, SQL, Tableau skills a plus.
• Exceptional project management skills and superb detail orientation.
• Data driven, coupled with demonstrated success finding creative solutions to challenges.
• Strong relationship building abilities and customer-centric in approach to creating compelling marketing campaigns.
• Inquisitive and innovative, especially in regard to keeping up to date with industry best practices and implementing new strategies.
• Adaptable with the ability thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
• Knowledge of and passion for the performing arts highly preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter (with salary requirements and outlining your interest in Lincoln Center) to the email@example.com inbox. Submissions without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Please list: Manager, Email Marketing and Analytics in the subject line.
Internal Candidates should contact a member of the Human Resources Department directly.
Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. LCPA is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.