Digital Marketer / Community Manager
- Full Time
Phil & Co. is a boutique marketing, branding and communications agency specializing in non-profit, pro-social and corporate social responsibility work.
We’re seeking a passionate, high-energy digital marketer to lead our agency promotion and develop creative content for digital and social channels. The right candidate will be ready to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture and bring new ideas to a variety of projects while delivering on deadlines alongside a tight-knit team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Agency Marketing & Promotion
- Help strategize promotion of Phil & Co. to existing and prospective clients and industry influencers and deliver on a plan to build agency awareness and new business pipeline
- Contribute to strategy and creative development for key client opportunities and prosocial campaigns
- Develop content and manage agency social channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Write and manage agency website content, including working with agency leadership to develop client case studies
- Lead regular agency marketing meetings to engage team on new and upcoming content and review our ongoing promotional activity and results
- Lead our email marketing efforts, managing database, draft and deployment of monthly promotion
- Promote agency podcast and work with agency Founder / CEO on guest booking and content production / planning
- Keep abreast of news and trends in the cause related / social good marketing category in order to inform regular contributions and ideas for marketable content
- Research appropriate awards competitions and help prepare entries
Skills / Requirements:
- Prior experience with content development, community management and/or digital marketing in a professional environment
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience with writing/publishing for the web
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media and digital trends
- Attention to detail, eagerness to learn and contribute, comfort working independently with accountability to deadlines
- Solid understanding of major communications channels and how they can serve an agency like ours
- Bonus: WordPress mastery or HTML/CSS skills; experience with InDesign or other creative software; familiarity with Google Analytics and/or social media management/monitoring tools
- Bonus: Demonstrated commitment to and/or experience with cause marketing, corporate social responsibility or non-profits
This is an exciting growth opportunity for an entrepreneurial marketer seeking hands-on involvement in a wide array of agency activities with a passion for NFP, cause and pro-social marketing. We are open to both full time and freelance work scenarios. Phil & Co. is committed building a diverse team and encourages participation from all qualified people.