Regional Sales Manager, vAuto - Upstate NY, NH, VT, ME
- Full Time
- Regional Sales Manager must possess business and sales ability with a strong understanding of the market and its needs.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Help establish cross business unit collaboration amongst the Cox Automotive sales organization.
- Participating in setting appointments for reps in the field.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos; participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the Sales organization through close collaboration with the business to identify market needs
- Introduce vAuto products to the Cox Automotive business unit sales force trough informal and in field training.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with dealer customers.
- Partner with Senior and local management, and local Sales team to review dealer lists and proposed strategy to attract and qualify business.
- Develop quarterly action plans with management to grow revenue.
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of needs in the market.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to present in front of large groups
- Great communication skills
- 7+ years’ experience required of either, or a combination of: working in a dealership (preferably at a management level) successful sales account management experience within the auto, software or technology solutions industries equivalent experience in sales and auto
- BS/BA in related discipline (Masters’ degree preferred in some area) OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- Must be willing and able to commit to extensive travel of 70% or more
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy to include managing personal schedule and travel.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies required.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation) required
- Demonstrated ability to represent vAuto to the automotive industry and model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Experience utilizing CRM technology strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, coaching sales team members/peers to deliver outstanding sales results, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.