- Full Time
Studio Bonafide is a brand development studio. We partner with clients in the fashion, non-profit, and arts and culture sectors to reinvigorate their brands. As entrepreneurs, we also imagine and develop brands and businesses of our own design.
What inspires us? Doing great work with people we like who aim high and enjoy their work.
As a Sr. Designer, you will have the opportunity to experiment and support the development of brand identities and 360 campaigns for fashion brands and retailers. You will be inspired, work in a humble yet hungry environment and have the freedom to create with a team driven to bring our ideas to life.
The Sr. Designer will work directly with the Sr. Art Director and co-founders of Studio Bonafide on a range of clients.
- Follow project briefs and execute designs under the direction and in collaboration with the Sr. Art Director and ECD for campaign, content, and brand identity projects.
- Generate new ideas, develop moodboards, and mockups for discussion and presentation.
- Design presentations and pitch decks incorporating internal or client feedback. Participate in meetings and provide support for client reviews.
- Assist in pre-production activities for photo and film shoots, including creative talent research, shot list preparation, hair and makeup mood, casting research and presentations, etc.
- Support creative team in on-set shoot direction, including on-set and pre-shoot communication with creative partners, on-set shot review, on-set styling review, etc.
- Under the direction of the creative leadership team, lead the oversight of post-production services, including still image retouching and motion editing and finishing work.
- Take ownership of developing, finalizing and preparing for delivery final mechanical templates and guidelines.
- Work as a collaborative & self-motivated member of a small and passionate team of creative thinkers and makers.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design or art direction
- A conceptual thinker with experience developing creative concepts for fashion and culture clients
- Strong visual research chops with the ability to take direction and ownership of projects assigned
- Experience creating files for production with attention to formats, crops, and detailed design specifications
- Strong background and knowledge of graphic design and typography
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Keynote, Google Slides or Powerpoint
- Interest in current advertising, design, and fashion trends
- Can-do attitude with an ability to embrace new challenges and ways of thinking
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Based in NYC
- Interest in culture, media, film, art or photography is a plus