National Account Executive
- Full Time
Responsible for selling advertising on a national cable TV Platform
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Sells Short Form television advertising on cable platforms and broadcast stations to new and existing agencies from a range of industries and business sizes.
- Cultivates consultative relationships with clients, forming customer relationships at multiple levels. Makes frequent contact, maintains in-depth knowledge of their business, industry and key competitors, regularly updates needs analysis, monitors campaign effectiveness, resolves problems, and makes changes as required. May entertain clients. Overnight travel may be required
- New business development skills are mandatory. Identifies new prospective clients by observing other media, networking inside and outside of the industry, and looking for new businesses that might want to advertise in order to develop own client list.
- Meets with prospective or existing clients in person to learn the client’s advertising needs.
- Prepares sales proposals and presentations designed to meet individual client needs by reviewing audience data and other research, and consulting with internal resources as needed.
- Negotiates the terms, conditions, and pricing of advertising campaigns with the client.
- Extend relationships beyond the buyer level at ad agencies.
- Prepares weekly /monthly /annual sales activity reports
- Keeps client database up to date by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with clients.
Apply for National Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly