Production Designer (Event collateral) - San Francisco
- Full Time
Position: Production Designer (Event collateral) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance, 20-30 hrs
Estimated Duration: 1-2 Months
Starts: Late February
Rate: $25 per hour
Our SaaS client needs a part-time Production Designer to help with design & production for a 1+ month event project.
This role is ONSITE in San Francisco for 20-30 hours per week. Please bring a laptop.
In this Production Designer role you will handle:
- Event asset graphic design & production
- Banner, invites, posters, sponsorship booklets (Both digital & print)
- Ensuring print ready assets and files are in correct format for production
The ideal Production Designer will have:
- Samples of event assets designed & produced
- Strong layout, typography, and print production formatting skill
- Clean, minimal, well spaced content & layout in portfolio
- Expertise in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.