Digital Integrations & Marketing Manager
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist in overseeing all aspects of sponsored and marketing campaigns for the late night brands, including developing strategy, implementing plans, project managing campaigns, and reporting on results – all with the goal of marketing and monetizationCollaborate and ideate with key internal teams (digital integrations, marketing, sales, programming, publicity, production, sponsors and agencies), effectively communicating timelines, current status/progress, tracking assets, and reporting results of each campaign, owning the day-to-day knowledge of all activityAct as the main point of contact with the digital integrations and sales teams on a daily basis, providing solutions, recommending alternative strategies and resolving issues in a timely and accurate mannerHelp leverage cross-company partners to create, identify, and develop long and short term integrations that have broad reachWork closely with research and the digital analytics teams to develop audience targets, report on campaigns (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly), refine process, and provide informative insights that help shape strategy for the larger digital teamSource agencies and emerging platforms to help develop first of its kind campaigns
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with digital marketing campaigns (preferably in the entertainment/media industry) – includes experience in strategy development, campaign execution/management, and analytics
• Demonstrated experience in social and digital platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to work overtime and on some weekends with short notice (small amount of travel involved)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by solutions
• Preferred background working with notable media brands
• Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently
• Proven ability to manage all facets of integrated sales and marketing campaigns
• Experience with project management and timelines - able to balance multiple inputs and directions, determine priorities, and delegate tasks effectively across projects successfully
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume, ever-changing environment – ability to be flexible and adjust easily
• Strong analytical skills, including experience working with social and digital platforms
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to anticipate and understand the needs of key stakeholders
• Passion for new and emerging digital platforms, recognizing their benefits for brands and the entertainment business
• Fundamental understanding of the digital landscape, platforms and television
• Background working with 3rd Party agencies/partners
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBC Entertainment’s Digital Department is seeking a Digital Integrations & Marketing Manager to assist in the development, management, and analysis of integrated digital sales and marketing campaigns for NBC’s late night brands.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Brand Strategy and Marketing, this role is at the center of the day-to-day digital integrations and marketing activity, interfacing with key internal/external stakeholders (marketing, sales, platforms, production, product, content, creative, social, promotions, research, agencies) on high priority cross-company initiatives. The ability to effectively understand, manage and communicate strategy, status, and insights of complex campaigns while pivoting between a variety of projects/shows, is essential to the success of this position. This role also requires a foundational knowledge of digital analytics, trends, platforms and the TV landscape.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.