Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
ThumbnailsLower 3rdsTransforming graphics and video for vertical, mobile platformsPromotional and marketing materialsTransforming show materialsGamify-ing video content for online consumptionCreative, social-only conceptsUtilizing new technology Build and stick to digital style guide
The Digital Designer is responsible for creating all digital-first creative images and graphics for the social team of a daily network show such as:
• 1 + years of relevant experience
• Fast-turn around and work under pressure
• Must be able to work overnight hours, between 5:00 pm - 2:00 am
• Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or Premiere, Illustrator, and After Effects Experience a plus
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater NYC area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, holidays and weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Desired Characteristics :
• Detail oriented
• A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.