Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Research and pitch upcoming editorial opportunities that could be have the largest reach online to grow subscribers and viewers globally online Develop all production, creative, and suggested release schedule for digital-first contentResearch, test, setup and shoot live streams and pre-tape shoots with editorWrite, direct, and produce on every digital shootOversee the editing and review each cut with digital editorFocus on developing content that accelerates views and subscribers across platforms.Review, analyze, and report numbers to team and refine digital strategy based on audience development feedbackShoot additional content backstage with the photobooth or on set
The Digital Producer leads all digital-first projects including live streams, long-term show series, and one-off video projects.
• On-set experience
• Hands-on Experience shooting with camera, sound, and lighting equipment
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro
• 3+ years experience in digital
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater NYC area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, holidays and weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.