- Full Time
Position: Web Analyst
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full TIme
Starts: February 2019
Rate: Around $60K, DOE
Our client, an Analytics Consulting firm, is looking for a Web Analyst to join their growing team full-time! Their clients span across media, technology, eCommerce, non-profit, and ad agencies. This job is a remote position.
Web Analyst Responsibilities:
- Managing client relationships and understand client needs
- Drafting proposals, timelines, and budgets
- Planning and directing audits and implementations of web analytics tools
- Identifying opportunities to capture additional user behavior data
- Planning and directing enhancements to web analytics tools and processes
- Creating Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Planning and directing integration of data sources with web analytics and business intelligence tools
- Designing web analytics reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Finding and communicating actionable trends and segments
- Articulating data-driven recommendations
-Use Tag Manager to build reports and implement optimizations
Web Analyst REQUIREMENTS:
- 1+ years of hands-on experience creating reports with and/or implementing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and other web analytics software
- Understanding of online marketing channels including PPC, SEO, affiliate programs, social media, email, partnerships, etc.
- Basic knowledge of web design, development, and publishing
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Segment or other Tag Management Systems.
- Must be comfortable being client-facing and managing relationships and expectations for deliverables
- Solid project management skills to manage yourself independently and multiple client requests
-Previously worked with developers to pull data is a huge plus
Experience working at a consulting firm or agency is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.