Coda Media, a global non-profit digital newsroom is looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented person to be a part-time administrative assistant for the US office. Coda's journalism is dedicated to illuminating the factors driving key storylines shaping our world and we're a global team looking to add a new part-time member who will play a positive role on our road to further growth. We’re seeking a part-time administrative assistant to work closely with the publisher and help the team with a broad array of administrative tasks, research online resources, and help with bookkeeping, preparing reports ,and communication.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and grow in the digital publishing space.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple work requests is essential.
- Must be able to organize meetings and manage multiple calendars and schedules.
- Liaise with the administrative staff at remote offices to handle their requests and queries.
- Basic understanding of project management including financial management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and Keynote) and Outlook.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, Dropbox
- Solid written and verbal communication skills required.
- Previous internal company experience with administrative processes and systems a plus. Nonprofit media experience especially desirable.
- Must be proficient with social media platforms
Position is in New York City or Washington DC from home office and will start with flexible hours at roughly 20 hour a week. Vacancy immediately open.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly