Digital Fashion Editor
AS IF Magazine and Media Group is growing and we need a Digital Fashion Editor with a proven track record to help lead the expansion of our online presence. We are currently looking for a dedicated, fashion-obsessed editor for our online digital initiatives. The ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, a passion for fashion with a pulse on the latest fashion trends, and has strong digital and social media skills.
• Research fashion trends and news regularly and write fashion related stories and news for asifmag.com.
• Manage daily updates to asifmag.com, formatting and editing existing content and managing digital assets.
• Manage daily updates to our social media feeds, writing digital headlines and creating social media campaigns to drive traffic and subscription sales.
• Manage and produce our digital newsletters, and create a strategy for growing our online mailing list.
• Work with our SEO specialist to develop best in practice on-site and off-site SEO-optimized copy and tags.
• Track Google Analytics to inform content development and strategy.
• Support EIC on any editorial needs.
• Support and contribute to editorial calendar for digital and print.
• Work closely with senior management to expand AS IF’s digital footprint.
• Must be a skilled writer with outstanding communication skills.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience in fashion related writing/editing/blogging.
• Strong knowledge of luxury fashion brands and public relations within the fashion landscape.
• Passion for the latest online media trends in fashion and e-commerce.
• Experience working with backend CMS templates and online publishing tools for updating websites.
• Strong social and digital media skills.
• Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop skills are a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in journalism or relevant discipline.
• Strong multi-tasking and attention to detail.
• Must be available to work night and weekend hours when needed.
• Undergraduate or bachelor’s degree, preferably in English or journalism