Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom
company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses
across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our
career opportunities. Come connect with us, and lets build a better future
The Senior Manager, Digital Customer Media is responsible
for driving revenue and self-service on cox.com through digital media channels. This person will serve as the bridge between
internal and external stakeholders while executing and driving shared
initiatives. This role is pivotal to helping Cox achieve optimal business
results by ensuring efficient coordination of email, display media and other
digital channels in support of digital marketing initiatives and objectives. To
be successful, you'll need to demonstrate proven skills in managing internal
and external relationships for results, operations business/performance
management and demonstrate deep experience in running both long and short term
projects and daily marketing campaigns. Strong communication and analytical
thinking skills are also necessary to have the right level of impact and
Plans, develops, and executes
integrated, multi-tactical marketing programs responsible for producing revenue
growth across the residential section of cox.com. Ensures that email and display media
experiences align to the correct experiences on cox.com. Coordinates new web experiences as required
and manages creative execution for current customer media
- Works with Marketing execution
team to drive innovation across email to maximize engagement and performance of
- Works with digital agency of record to build all
required media assets in support of company GTM efforts and other efforts as
- Responsible for developing site-related email
campaigns such as shopping cart and browse abandon emails, optimizing to
- Understands the competitive marketplace for new
products and generates appropriate competitive responses for digital media
- Accountable for understanding results, developing
insights and properly communicating across a wide range of business
stakeholders, including senior leaders.
- Manages prospect email acquisition initiatives on
cox.com, including nurturing all acquired prospect emails with a formal
- Works with DMAS members to align display media
and email initiatives in support of revenue, education and self-service
- Works with Marketing team to understand relevant
strategies in order to develop media creative in support of customer education
- Researches and analyzes consumer behavior
information to determine trends and identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Manages current customer digital media matrices
to ensure correct messages are delivered via digital media and deployed on
- Implements and assists with the development of
strategic and tactical marketing programs to ensure that the company achieves digital
revenue and self-service goals.
- Serves as the email and current customer media
subject matter expert for the digital team.
- Sets cox.com customer traffic and revenue
objectives for both email and display referral channels and ensures plans are
in place to achieve those goals, working with boundary partners and the
Marketing execution team to drive results.
- Analyzes email and current customer media performance
to ensure optimal revenue and self-service growth.
- Serves as the digital lead on email campaigns
required in support of the cox.com channel, such as the Cyber Monday and
customer referral program initiatives.
- Reviews site experience and sales reporting daily
to quickly adjust to declining trends.
- Develops presentations and other necessary reporting
to share with business partners and senior leadership, providing weekly,
monthly and quarterly updates as required.
- Holds regular working-team meetings with all key
stakeholders to drive for status and progress on all initiatives.
- Executes test scenarios to
confirm hypotheses for improving digital media performance.
Competencies required on Day 1
- Aligning Performance for Success
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Facilitating Change
- Leading Through Vision and Values
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Continuous Learning
- 8 or more years work experience, bachelor's degree required in a related field (i.e. Self-Service, Digital Marketing Service, etc.) 3+ years of experience required if candidate possesses advanced degree (MS/MBA or above)
- 3 or more years of online, sales and/or marketing experience with focus in email marketing/program management or digital media
- Familiarity with Cox residential markets
- Strong sales stimulation and campaign management skills required
- Strong sales/marketing relationship building skills required
- Track record of driving increased results performance
- People/team management skills and expertise
- Self-motivated, independent individual who can perform at optimal levels with little guidance
interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with and influence others
possess demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across different teams
critical thinking skills; using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
knowledge of modern digital technologies, such as content management systems,
targeting and web analytics platforms
and thorough understanding of online marketing tactics and creative development
across all device types (handheld mobile devices, tablets, desktop/laptop, iOS,
with website user design and user experience flows
and thorough understanding of digital KPIs and success measurements (dot com
metrics, paid search, digital display, remarketing, video pre-roll/broadband
tv, paid social media)
- Strong sales stimulation, prioritization, and campaign management skills required
Marketing Cloud experience desired, but not required
- Experience working on agile development teams
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing, Business, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience leading cross functional projects
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.