Marketing Manager, Network Partnerships – Lifestyle
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Contribute to the development and positioning of new 360 integrated marketing opportunities: identify and package high-interest experiences, new on-air and digital/social content features, evergreen and event-based solutions and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)Collaborate to drive innovation and bring new digital and social sellable products to market. Build audience insights, create go-to-market strategies, and communicate product goals, specifications and best practices internallyManage all day-to-day aspects of in-show integrations and out-of-show opportunities both internally, with production staff, and externally with clients Create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage brands. Identify cross-platform opportunities with potential to increase overall client spendExecute and manage sales campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process of marketing campaigns; Manage timely deliverable and client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery and effectivenessEducate internal constituents and drive top of mind awareness within the sales organizationINTERNAL COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION
NBCU is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join its growing team of marketing specialists and deliver unmatched sales support through the creation of innovative, integrated marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients. This position is based in NYC.
The Network Partnerships Manager is responsible for working with NBCU Lifestyle cable entertainment properties (Bravo, Oxygen, and Universal Kids) and sales teams to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients. Reporting to the Network Partnerships Director, this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT & EXECUTION
Liaise with all appropriate internal groups (sales, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communicationPrioritize and track opportunities; manage opportunity timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director on regular basisManage analysis of property post completion, working with research and sales teams to deliver accurate results and future growth opportunities
• Minimum 5 years of related experience, including on-set production experience
• Proven ability to create digital/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives
• Bachelor’s degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel, work overtime, and occasionally on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Proven track record of balancing production needs with client expectations and acting as primary liaison between the two
• Passionate about the television and digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Ability and desire to anticipate and accommodate needs, requests, and issues from clients, sales and production teams
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Knowledge of media marketing, the sales process and the creative development process
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
• Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data is a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.