Director, Corporate Marketing
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Amplify the company's vision and strategy for both internal and external audiences, as articulated by the CMO and SVP of Marketing through corporate marketing materials, presentations, corporate website, social media and other online content/activities.Collaborate with heads of marketing and communications to develop strategies and tactics to support specific corporate business goals.Lead the execution of corporate marketing initiatives including but not limited to; presentations, event organization and executive communication with team and senior leadership.Responsible for gathering deliverables as related to the execution of corporate marketing initiatives.Develop and implement B2B campaigns.Establish and maintain B2B customer relationships with media partners.Construct emails, newsletters, and other various marketing products.Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders in all divisions of NBCUniversal to ensure optimal support for Telemundo Enterprises.Liaise with corporate teams on Telemundo Enterprises’ participation in NBCUniversal Corporate Upfront and work with ad sales teams on Telemundo event concepts.
The Director, Corporate Marketing and Partnerships is responsible for the development and execution of the organization's internal and external marketing strategies in support of its corporate mission and annual business goals. This executive reports to the SVP, Marketing and Creative and collaborates closely with the leadership team and all business verticals across NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a discipline in marketing
• At least 8+ years of experience in the cable, satellite or terrestrial television industry with an emphasis in marketing/communications and/or media experience.
• Communicate and engage with executives, clients at all levels with the utmost professionalism. In addition, be able to manage highly confidential information with discretion.
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
• Must have an acute understanding of the creative process across multiple crafts.
• Sound business judgement, and flexibility/adaptability to manage multiple time-sensitive matters, including appropriately prioritizing among them.
• Demonstrated ability, in a positive and practical manner, to identify and resolve issues efficiently and effectively with all levels of company personnel and with outside parties.
• Excellence in communication, written, presentation and negotiating skills.
• Thorough understanding of project management phases; techniques and tools.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Good judgement and ability to work independently.
• Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency.
• High degree of adaptability to changes in the nature of the industry
• Ability to understand multiple operating systems.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.