Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Conceptualize, design and create still graphics and animations for TV news, news promotion and digital platforms.Construct lower thirds, full screens, map and ticker templates as assigned.Collaborate with news managers, producers and reporters to create graphics that will enhance news stories.Participate in presentation of creative conceptsSuggest solutions based on technical requirements/ limitations within a limited time frame
NBCUniversal has an immediate opening for a GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ANIMATOR based at the Telemundo Network headquarters in Miami, FL. In this position you will create motion graphics for live shows, specials, and digital platforms for all Telemundo News properties.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D
• Ability to construct lower thirds, full screen and ticker templates as assigned.
• Ability and desire to learn new technology to create graphics
• Must have strong design skills and able to exucute a project from concept to completion.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required as well as the ability to successfully work in a team environment.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines.
• Active listening, visualization skills, and creativity.
• Ability to self-manage assigned projects and tasks and communicate risks in a timely manner.
• Must submit a link to a current demo reel in order to be considered for the role.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including holidays, evenings and weekends.
• Bachelor or Associates degree in related field, and/or equivalent experience.
• Previous graphics and art production work with background in a broadcast environment desired.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.