- Full Time
Karma Network: Reporter
Karma Network (karmanetwork.com) is a media platform for expert analysis and in-depth reporting on the future of Financial Services, Infrastructure, Healthcare, and Media industries.
We dive in beyond daily headlines and offer feature video stories, industry analysis, and expert predictions for purpose-driven, bold investors, and entrepreneurs around the world.
Karma empowers you to invest with a purpose.
- Monitor private equity markets, major players and trends focusing on four key sectors (Financial Services, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Media)
- Compile daily summaries of deal transactions
- Work as a part of a fast-growing editorial team to provide authoritative, timely analysis across key coverage areas
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Karma Network managing editor
- Must have experience writing or editing for a leading finance or business publication
- B.A. or B.S. in Journalism, Business, Finance, or related fields (Master’s or strong comparable work experience preferred)
- 2+ years of proven experience as a reporter or a similarly relevant roleExceptional writing and research skills