Content Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Great Place to Work® is a global people analytics and consulting firm that helps companies of all sizes produce better business results by focusing on the work experience for every employee—our research shows there’s a clear and direct relationship between employee engagement and financial performance. Over the past 30 years, we have surveyed more than 100 million employees to help organizations around the world identify and build high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Powered by decades of research, Emprising®, our Software-as-a-Service survey and analytics platform, empowers companies with access to the assessments, data, and real-time reporting needed to help them create a meaningful impact on their business, their people, and their culture. Through our certification programs, we recognize outstanding workplaces and produce Fortune’s annual list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, as well as a variety of other Best Workplace rankings in the United States and in more than 60 other countries.
Everything we do is driven by our mission: to build a better world by helping every organization become a Great Place to Work For All by the year 2030. Sure, it’s a lofty goal, but we’ve started by living out those values ourselves – and we’re picking up momentum every day. It’s important work; it’s inspired work. We’re really good at it, but we always have more to learn. We invite you to consider joining us to help create a better world by helping companies become great workplaces.
We are looking for an experienced B2B content marketer who knows how to develop and curate great content that drives revenue. The content you develop will be used to power inbound marketing and new business acquisition programs for our Certification and SaaS products. You should consider yourself an obsessive reader and strong writer and be familiar with leading business publications. You’ll be supported by a team of marketers, designers, analysts, operation professionals who are all eager to support in generating revenue for the business through creative content programs that speak to our mission and the value we provide through our products. We have no shortage of great ideas and need your leadership and execution skills to bring them to life.
- Own and develop the marketing content calendar, closely collaborating with various stakeholders to determine needs and priorities.
- Own Kapost content marketing platform and ensure it’s being used to its fullest potential.
- Develop standards, workflows, and best practices for content ideation, creation, and distribution.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and usability.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent messaging across marketing channels.
- Create efficiencies by sourcing content from internal and external resources.
- Analyze content consumption data to make recommendations what we need to produce more of and what we can forgo.
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics.
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Act as a content champion within the origination, communicating and training on where to find existing content and what’s on the horizon.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 5 years of experience in multi-channel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.) and has been on a B2B marketing team.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Expertise in all major business software applications (Microsoft Office, etc.). Kapost and Marketo a plus.
- Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus.