- Part Time
Karma Network: Copy Editor
Karma Network (karmanetwork.com) is a media platform for expert analysis and in-depth reporting on the future of Financial Services, Infrastructure, Healthcare, and Media industries.
We dive in beyond daily headlines and offer feature video stories, industry analysis, and expert predictions for purpose-driven, bold investors, and entrepreneurs around the world.
Karma empowers you to invest with a purpose.
- Proofread and edit articles daily for proper punctuation, grammatical errors, and factual accuracy
- Ensure articles are well written and logically structured and adhere to Karma Network’s editorial guidelines
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Karma Network managing editor
- Must have experience writing or editing for a leading finance or business publication
- B.A. or B.S. in Journalism, Business, Finance, or related fields (Master’s or strong comparable work experience preferred)
- 5+ years of proven experience as editor, copy editor, or a similarly relevant role
- Exceptional writing, communication, and editing skills