Supervisor, Technical Client Service
- Full Time
Qualifications:EDUCATION REQUIRED: High School diploma or GED REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: 3 + year’s experience supervising others or in a lead positionDemonstrate high degree of efficiency, organization and motivation in work habits.Necessary technical skills include, but are not limited to, a knowledgeable background in troubleshooting PC software and hardware issues, proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce CRM.Maintain a professional image so that the Client Services Department can continue to maintain a partnership with the business leaders and other functional groups of Dealertrack Telephone Etiquette PREFERRED EDUCATION: Associates Degree, technical school diploma, or equivalent experience. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong management skills and solution drive results that enable best practices and optimal performance of individuals and the team
- Proven track record of leading motivating, developing and coaching employees; building a high-performance team with demonstrated success and developing and retaining high performing employees
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, Visio and the Internet
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily work and complete projects with limited supervision
- Have requisite skills to support the specialty area to which the individual is assigned
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.