The Associate Director position is a Run of Show position that runs until July 2019.Responsibilities :
- Oversee and assist the Director with show traffic, rundowns, daily pre-production and promo production as it relates to live to tape studio production.
- Maintaining constant communication with Show Director, Stage Manager as well as the entire production crew pertaining to show flow, timing and countdown aspects of the show.
- Obtaining all information related to show timing from the Producers and Director. May have to physically time various videotape clips and other show aspects as needed.
- Playback show related media through Avid Airspeed and EVS during live to tape studio production.
- Direct pre-production and promo segments in absence of Show Director.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• 3 + years of production experience in a live television environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Experience with daytime talk shows
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and react quickly under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Interpersonal and professional communication skills
• Superior organizational skills
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.