Stage Manager, Judge Jerry
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Stage Manager position is Run of Show and runs until July 2019.Responsibilities: • This is a project/limited term position with an estimated duration of 4 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
• Role Purpose: To oversee studio production crew and floor direct during studio productions. Relay information from director and producer to studio talent and crew. Handle any and all responsibilities in the studio as they present themselves on a regular basis, and by doing so, ensure the best product for the viewers of NBC shows.
• Oversee the Studio Production Crew & Floor Direct during taped productions
• Attend Producer & Director pre-production meetings.
• Oversee all studio pre-tapes.
• Tape Day Talent liaison.
• Maintain a professional demeanor with team members, talent and guests
• Relay Show Traffic & Changes from Director to Talent and Studio Crew
• Work with Studio Crew to keep studio clean and organized
• Interface with Engineering department & Studio Supervisor regarding equipment maintenance issues
• Possess detailed knowledge of all studio equipment, sets and technologies.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor Degree in communications or related field, preferred
• 2+ years production experience for live broadcasts
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
• Excellent interpersonal & communications skills required
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude & leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities a must
• Ability to work in fast paced, high pressure environment
• Willing to work flexible hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.