Operational Reporting Senior Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, California
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Planning & Strategy
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Bi-Weekly Operational UpdatesMonthly Operational ReportsAd Hoc Operational and Market Research ReportsAdditional potential responsibilities include supporting the Studio’s strategic planning efforts, performing market research, conducting internal business analysis and coordinating team projects.
The Operational Reporting Senior Analyst prepares and delivers presentations for executives across the organization. He/she will work with executives and employees across Studio Operations (production services, post production, lighting & grip, property, wardrobe/costume, transportation, finance, and IT) to define presentation needs, collect information, draft and deliver final reports for leadership. This role is responsible for preparing a portfolio of recurring reports including (but not limited to):
• Expert skills developing PowerPoint presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas simply and effectively using concise language, graphs, charts, and data
• Exceptional eye for presentation design
• Attention to detail and data integrity, ensuring proposals are accurate and precise
• Highly motivated and effective self-starter with a proven track record of success
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in a large-enterprise business environment or management consulting, preparing presentations that document critical business opportunities, challenges and recommendations
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to analyze financial and operational data and develop charts, graphs and pivot tables
• Exceptional organization, communication, written, and presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of employee groups, executive leadership and cross-functional areas
• Proven ability to establish strong relationships and influence
• Ability to work with optimism and poise; ability to lead and project confidence to stakeholders in daily interactions
• Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, projects, ad hoc assignments, and deadlines
• Flexibility to quickly shift direction upon request and rapidly integrate feedback into processes and deliverables
• Ability to understand context behind presentation requests and adapt process and deliverables based on key objectives and “voice” of the presenter
• Expert level experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Master’s degree in business, economics, organizational/ operations management, engineering, information technology, or related field
• Prior experience working in – or knowledge of – studio operations and/or facilities management
Do you want to work for the world’s leading Media and Technology company? Are you passionate about working in a creative and collaborative environment? Then come to NBCUniversal and help us to create and deliver content so compelling it entertains, informs, and shapes the world. From the Kardashians, to the Minions, Saturday Night Live, to the Olympics we produce a diverse portfolio of entertainment to a global audience. We are the wizards who innovate and bring our content to life in media and in our world-renowned theme parks!
We create and deliver. As the backbone of NBCUniversal’s content production, the West Coast Studio Operations team is composed of creative leaders who support the production, editing, broadcast and distribution of NBCUniversal’s content. From start to finish West Coast Studio Operations utilizes innovative technology to offer high quality production and post-production facilities and services worthy of the industry’s biggest talents. When you visit Hulu on your Apple TV Roku or PS4 to watch a clip of an NBCUniversal show, we created it. When you turn on your TV and watch one of our networks or cable channels, we delivered it. When you see your favorite NBCUniversal TV show or movie from your childhood, we preserved it.
We want a diverse work force, and here is our commitment to you…
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.