Assists viewers with dispute resolution and troubleshoots consumer complaints.
Researches and helps develop consumer stories for use in local TV news consumer segments.
Will assist reporters and station segment producers in gathering information and elements for consumer stories.Basic Qualifications
Additional Job Requirements
- Need to have great organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Should have excellent phone and communication skills
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #)
- Must be willing to work in Fort Worth, TX just south of DFW airport
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Alternative Dispute Resolution program
- 4-year college degree, journalism preferred. Outside experience in a related field will also be considered
- Ability to also write and speak fluently in Spanish is preferred
- Experience working in a local TV newsroom is a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.