Senior Digital Strategist
- Full Time
- Develops an integrated strategy for digital channels including website, email marketing, and social media.
- Project manages the Girls Inc. cross-departmental communication plans and schedules.
- Creates content, in partnership with Design and Production Manager, for all digital platforms including email, social media, and web.
- Implements digital strategy across channels, including scheduling of posts and building HTML based emails.
- Develops and monitors, in partnership with consultants, paid ads across Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter.
- Lead manager of the Girls Inc. websites (grilsinc.org and girlstoo.girlsinc.org) with responsibilities over site content, coordination, and optimization with consultants for site maintenance.
- Responsible for assessing, measuring, and reporting the impact of various communications initiatives and the implementation of new strategies across channels to continuously improve performance based on analytics.
- Works closely with Development department to manage cause marketing promotions across multiple channels and donor engagement communications and Public Policy team on advocacy-related initiatives.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent project management and operations skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, collaborative work style.
- Experience working with WordPress, Google Analytics (and other social media analytics), and EveryAction (or similar platform) a must.
- Experience working with paid ads including Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Strong social media background with experience in, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Strong writing skills and ability to write for multiple audiences - especially donors – are also required.
- Knowledge of the social issues affecting girls.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Suite, InDesign, or Illustrator a plus.
- Must be able to appreciate, embrace and advance diversity and have experience working with multicultural populations
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven years of professional experience related to digital strategy
- Commitment to gender equity issues
How to apply:
Competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified applicants should submit resume with cover letter and salary range requirements to the link provided by March 15, 2019. Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
No calls, please.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER