Senior Account Executive - Healthcare / PR / Social Health
- Full Time
Our client, a global communications and PR company, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their team fulltime.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for developing and managing the social health strategy across healthcare clients including pharma / nonprofit / biotech, etc...
This includes but is not limited to:
- Work with clients and account leads to define KPIs and implements analytics and reporting methods to gauge success
- Bring an understanding of current consumer behavior and platform innovations to counsel clients and inform recommendations
- 3+ years of PR agency experience with preference with social media platforms
- Understand regulatory pharmaceutical space
- Understand the paid media environment and how it applies to a holistic social media strategy
This role is located onsite in Manhattan.