Digital Producer, Judge Jerry
Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Judge Jerry is seeking a Digital Producer as per the description below. This is a Run of Show position that will run until August 2019
- Daily content planning, strategy, and scheduling on Show website and social media accounts.
- Launch social accounts from scratch. Build and develop an audience to follow all accounts.
- Develop, edit, and creation of copy & content (text, photo & video) for online platforms.
- Work in an Editor capacity with producers to develop and refine editorial tone and voice through its social media outlets
- Develop digital content that is cohesive with the show but strictly original to social channels.
- Daily social media planning, strategy, and scheduling which are relevant and of interest to the Show audience
- Grow, maintain, schedule, and serve as community manager for Show’s social media accounts
- Lead the online/social media conversation as the voice of the Show before, during and after the television show.
- Analyze and monitor social metrics and trends to ensure goals are met. Understanding of SEO best practices
- Assist in developing the voice and content strategies for existing platforms and evaluating opportunities for new partnerships and growing the voice of the Show at large.
- Work in a team oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum.
- At least four years’ experience creating multimedia content
- Proficiency with standard blogging/publishing software
- Proficiency with social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapchat
- HTML skills, basic photo-editing skills
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
- Experience shooting, producing and editing video for the web is preferred
- Prior experience with new website launches and associated project management.
- Experience with Final Cut, Adobe Premier, Photoshop or other software based video & photo editing is a plus
- Speedy decision-making and quick reactions to newsworthy/fresh topics for social media
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong writing skills
- Experience leading a team and proficient in planning ahead.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.