Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from assigned list (active & non-active accounts).Achieve target revenue goals as defined by managementPrepare and present accurate and comprehensive sales pitches/presentations and establish close business relationships with all levels of clientsUnderstand customer needs, and develop solutions for those needsDevelop agency & client relationships through day-to-day contact; direct from proposal through to post-analysisSeek out opportunities to develop monetary solutions for clients and ensure superior customer serviceDevelop and maintain a strong knowledge of clients in order to accurately forecast billings by quarterEstablish and maintain strong relationships, through proactive networking & attending relevant industry eventsWork closely with Creative Solutions, Marketing, Programming and Research to ensure consistently strong execution of all solutionsBuild strong relationships with counterparts in the global advertising team to ensure all potential client opportunities are maximizedKeep informed of industry changes and share market intelligence internally; maintain working knowledge of research products updatesDevelop and maintain deep expertise of our channel brands, performance in market, positioning, tent pole programming etc.Informally mentor more junior members of staff; act as a role model
• Minimum 2 – 3 yrs Advertising Sales Experience either in-house or with agency
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proven track record of driving significant advertising revenue
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com
to be considered
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to work and analyze numerical data
• Strong strategic planning, negotiation and presentation skills
• Commercially minded, focused on bottom line results
• Relationship driven approach to sales and development of client relationships
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship management skills – ability to effectively work in a matrixed environment
• Excellent project management skills – able to take on various assignments and projects in a timely manner
• Proven team player
• Proven ability to move from detail work to client interaction seamlessly
• Entrepreneurship and growth driven orientation
• Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish
NBCUniversal International Networks is one of the world’s premier entertainment portfolios, delivering quality content and compelling brands to over 176 territories across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The channel brands in the portfolio include Universal Channel, Syfy, E! Entertainment Television, 13th Street, DIVA, Studio Universal, Telemundo, The Style Network and Golf Channel. These unique brands deliver a full range of entertainment experiences to local audiences across the globe; the portfolio also includes Movies 24 in the UK. Further, NBCUniversal News Group, one of the most influential and respected portfolios of on-air and digital news properties in the world, operate CNBC and NBC News internationally.
NBCUniversal International Networks is a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
This Account Executive reports to the Director, Ad Sales for the International Networks Pan regional. As an Account Executive, this person will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing existing business and new business for assigned territory.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.