Sports Operations Coordinator
Location: Miami, Florida
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Will participate in Sports Operational planning sessionsResearch remote logistical resources and rate comparisonsInterface with vendors and suppliers Support the on-boarding of project-based personnelScheduling & deadline trackingPreparation, publication and archival of Operational documents. Data EntryEach major remote project will require extensive reading and comprehension of event-specific guidelines to ensure compliance as rightsholders.Responsibilities may require international travel for extended periods of time exceeding four weeks. Audit and processing of invoices Accurately code invoicesCoordinate approvalsVendor profile set up and maintenanceWire Payment requests for International VendorsHandle vendor and production coordinator payment inquiriesCreate and follow up on all PO’sOther projects and duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Excellent organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
• Strong ability to assess priorities, multitask, adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple people
• Ability to work under tight and competing deadlines
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and ability to learn and understand NBC specific software systems
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good customer service and interpersonal abilities
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.