e-Commerce Channel Manager
- Full Time
Zebco – the company that taught America to fish! Own and smash our digital channel sales and build a best-in-class strategy and processes for our e-tail market. You will work with outstanding creative and marketing teams, as well as the sales and product teams that know our merchandise inside and out.
Primary focus will be on the “big fish” for the channel, and relentless development of best practices, processes and methodologies to meet our demand for channel opportunities. Growth in sales for the channel will be key – hope you are hungry - this is a hands-on role, and an opportunity to build on our tremendous brands. The job requires travel, collaboration with diverse teams, both internal and external, and a high level of grit.
Adaptability, creativity, organization, a bias for action without hesitation and accountability must be showcased to win the role
This role is based in Tulsa, OK—yep, that’s right, Tulsa. Affordable living and a plethora of great restaurants, shopping, outdoor and indoor recreation! Relocation assistance is available for our chosen candidate.
Here comes the rote job description stuff:
Leverage digital capabilities and online channels to optimize the product assortment, pricing and consumer engagement strategy, and new product commercialization process. Partner closely with both customers and internal cross-functional teams to develop and execute key eCommerce programs and initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a digital and e-Commerce channel strategy.
- Lead strategy road maps that drive product sales and programs for e-Commerce customers which drives engagement with consumers.
- Manage and execute strategic and tactical plans that drive transformative revenue growth in product categories.
- Develop, manage, and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, both with our distributors and e-Commerce customers.
- Understand and support established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Ensure on-time launches, promotions, and maximize opportunities to drive incremental e-Commerce channel sales.
- Manage the content required to support the product assortment for multiple customers; work with internal and external partners to develop approved product imagery and descriptive copy.
- Build connections with brand, category and marketing communications to support the strategic growth of the eCommerce channel.
- Develop robust plan to differentiate product assortment across online customer base to reduce channel conflict.
- Deliver best-in-class commercialization to maximize conversion rates.
- Supports content initiatives to drive better search results.
- Manage direct relationship with strategic accounts; conduct joint business planning meetings and develop annual growth plans key interfaces.
- Provide leadership on projects that impact e-Commerce channel operations with an emphasis on process, logistics, and customer support.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field of study.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience managing an e-Commerce channel in the consumer products industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- In depth knowledge of the company's product portfolio.
- Knowledge of channel/distributor sales techniques and best practices.
- Proficiency using a Personal Computer (PC) to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Strong business acumen skills and the ability to correctly apply and understand business acumen during professional conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, maintain, and effectively manage complex business relationships to the business unit's benefit.
- Analytical skills and the ability to apply analytics in meeting sales objectives.
- Time management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing demands.
- Ability to command presence in a meeting or group setting.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with persons of various personality types at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Ability to be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to apply innovation to meet business unit objectives.
- Ability to be energetic.
- Ability and willingness to learn, improve, and broaden professional skills.
- Ability to travel regularly domestically.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Normal office environment with limited travel required in the United States and/or Canada.
Nearest Major Market: Tulsa
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Marketing Communications, Communications, Marketing Manager, Manager, Sales, Marketing, Management