Street Marketing Team (Temp) - The Other Art Fair & Saatchi Art
- Full Time
Presented by Saatchi Art, The Other Art Fair is a leading art fair for discovering emerging artists, with editions in cities around the world, including London, Bristol, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sydney, and Melbourne. Unlike at traditional art fairs where attendees buy from galleries, The Other Art Fair offers attendees unparalleled direct access to artists, alongside experiential programming, appealing to first-time art buyers and seasoned collectors alike.
We are looking for part-time Street Marketing Team Members to help us promote and educate potential patrons of our Los Angeles fair happening on March 28-31 at the Magic Box at The Reef in Downtown LA. This is a temporary position paid at $12/hr.
Leaf Group, The Other Art Fair’s holding company, is a diversified internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a dedicated Street Marketing Team grows with us.
You’ll Report To: US Marketing Manager & Los Angeles Art Fair Assistant
A typical day as a Street Marketing Team Member might include:
- Understand the brand and be capable of speaking knowledgeably and enthusiastically about the fair
- Be prepared to interact with individuals and businesses within the community on behalf of The Other Art Fair
- Distribute leaflets and flyering in high footfall areas around the city
You’ll be successful if you love talking to people about cool new happenings, want to support emerging artists, and are dependable.
What You Have:
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to the local area
- Shifts are on a 2-4 hour basis and can be on weekdays and weekends (flexible scheduling with advance notice)
- Must be available during weekdays and weekends for shifts
- Excellent verbal and written communication. You’re comfortable interacting with new people.
- Proactive, problem-solving mindset. You are motivated to complete tasks on time and support the team’s goals.
- Our environment is informal but we work hard and responsibly. An upbeat, supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Paid Assignment ($12 hourly)
- Free entry to the fair
- Winner of Comparably's 2018 Best Company LA Award and 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Winner of Built In LA's 2018 Top Small to Mid-Sized Companies to Work for
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.