Integrated Marketing Manager - Well+Good
- Full Time
Trusted, influential, and famously trend-setting, Well+Good defines and demystifies wellness for a growing global community. Well+Good creates a world where wellness is stylish, achievable, and fun—connecting readers with smart, simple ways to add wellness to their lives.
We are looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to help manage our integrated marketing programs from our New York office.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for an Integrated Marketing Manager grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Director of Marketing
A typical day as an Integrated Marketing Manager might include:
- Conceptualize, develop, write, and execute integrated marketing programs and presentations that meet the objectives of endemic and non-endemic advertisers (e.g., customized programs, digital initiatives, advertiser and/or signature brand events, etc.)
- Manage the execution of complex, multi-faceted marketing programs and added-value initiatives
- Collaborate and communicate with internal project teams including Sales, Client Services, Branded Content, Video and Design, as well as with clients and agencies, as needed
You’ll be successful wellness is more than a profession, are well versed in the lifestyle market and have a strong integrated marketing background.
What You Have:
- 2+ years direct Integrated Marketing experience
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast paced, startup environment
- Has superior proposal writing skills that translate into clear and compelling marketing solutions and client proposals
- Strong experience in putting an idea together from concept to activation
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills; ability to juggle many projects at once and still reach deadlines
- Possess excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and excite clients in a polished and professional manner
- A positive, can-do attitude, team player
- Commitment to excellence. No job too big, no job too small
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.