Sales Coordinator - Deny Designs
- Full Time
Deny Designs is a modern, think-outside-the-box home furnishings brand fueling the obsession for expression with curated home statement pieces supporting artists worldwide.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to help us from our Englewood, CO office.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Sales Coordinator grows with us.
You’ll Report To: Sr. Account Manager
A typical day as a Sales Coordinator might include:
- Providing support to sales department
- Managing and executing on-boarding process for new accounts
- Identifying new business opportunities and help build a pipeline which may include some cold calling
- Creating and managing new product uploads including image transfers for new and existing accounts
- Order management
- Inventory management
- Asset management
- Trend based merchandising for clients
- Oversee special projects
- Sample order management
- Generating product pitches and presentations for sales staff
- Coordinating with marketing team
- Being the liaison between customer service and sales
You’ll be successful if you have high energy and drive for success. You will also be successful if you are excellent at providing support to the team while managing various partnership accounts.
What You Have:
- 1-3 years' relevant experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Skills in organization, prioritization and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be a team player and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- Winner of the 2017 Best Company for Diversity award Comparably
- Cool office environment and culture (i.e., Free Lunch Fridays, and all of the other fun activities we gather for)
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.