Video Producer - Branded Content - Well+Good
- Full Time
WELL+GOOD: Defining and demystifying what it means to live a healthy life.
Well+Good is your trusted advisor for navigating the ever expanding—and sometimes confusing—world of wellness. We define and demystify what it means to live a healthy life: breaking down both contemporary modalities and centuries-old traditions (yes, these can exist in harmony); calling—and—covering trends; and telling you what to skip altogether. Wherever you are on your own beautiful, busy, deliciously messy journey, Well+Good surfaces something real and applicable.
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
A big vision calls for a big job. As we grow, our need for a Producer, Branded Content grows with us.
The Leaf Group seeks a dynamic, enthusiastic producer to tell advertiser’s stories through video. The ideal candidate will bring hands-on experience creating must watch branded/native video. This person will work with the Creative Studio to create branded video content to grow audiences.
You’ll Report To: SVP Creative & Strategy
A typical day as a Producer, Branded Content might include:
- Manage video projects through pre-production, production, and post-production
- Hire and manage video production crews and vendors to execute against deliverables
- Ideate with sales and marketing teams against new RFPs
- Maintain collaborative relationships with our Leaf Group branded content teams
- Mentor and grow associate producers
- Oversee production and post, gathering and communicating feedback to all stakeholders
- Direct full time and contract teams in execution of video content
You’ll be successful if you are an energetic, a self-starter, extremely organized, and proactive in initiating and completing highly creative programs. You are passionate about video, storytelling, creativity, wellness, and believe no job is too small to further the brand.
What You Have:
- Experience. 5+ years of producing experience at a major digital, TV, agency or social network. You excel in situations that require juggling multiple projects and clients.
- Mastered logistics. You turn ideas into action. When given a large and elaborate task, you approach it with clinical precision. You are extremely detail-oriented with the ability to work under tight deadlines within a highly matrixed organization.
- Preparedness. Your tool belt is well-equipped. You have past experience in multiple fields of the trade, including treatment and script writing, directing, and managing high-level agencies and clients.
- Communication Skills. You have excellent storytelling capabilities that transfer well to video. These communication skills are key when dealing with clients and giving direction to directors, field producers, editors and graphics artists.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
Who We Are:
We create experiences that celebrate the best of art, design, and technology. We want smart, curious people committed to putting people first, having fun while they work, a commitment to high quality service to make things better and a desire for constant growth. We work in a fun, hard-working collaborative environment that is diverse, adventurous, and open-minded. Check us out here: https://www.leafgroup.com/brands/
What We Have:
- In Built In LA's 2019 Top Companies to Work for
- In Comparably's 2018 Best Companies to Work for Los Angeles
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.