PR Senior Account Executive
- Full Time
New York office of boutique public relations agency specializing in technology, consumer and health tech clients is seeking an enthusiastic, proactive Senior Account Executive to help fuel its growth. SAE candidates must have 3-4 years agency experience, established media contacts, solid writing skills and background and/or love of consumer technology and lifestyle accounts.
Candidates must be comfortable in a start-up environment, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy media relations and be immersed in pop culture. Please provide cover letter detailing your relevant experience and clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage the delivery of PR campaigns including daily media relations and develop high-quality written material including, press releases, pitches and byline articles
- Act as day to day client contact to oversee general client administrative tasks, such as client weekly agendas, recap reports, clip and monthly reports
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts and maintain agency media database
- Oversee speaking and awards programs for clients
- Assist with new business research, proposal writing and presentations
- Serve as a lead in social media engagement for clients and agency
- Supervise staff junior to you on projects; oversee interns
- Possess an entrepreneurial/can-do spirit
- Ability to manage multiple priorities inherent in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong media relations skills with the ability to spot, create and place a story in a range of traditional and social media
- 3-4 years of PR/communications experience preferably gained within an agency environment
- Superior presentation and written skills
- Ready list of media contacts
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include medical, dental, vision and a significant paid time-off package.
With offices in New York and Austin, Tandem Marketing Communications is a boutique consultancy founded on the principles of creating solid partnerships where shared values, expertise and common goals lead to creative solutions that become larger than the sum of their parts.
Working with disruptive start-ups, collaborative agencies and established, world-leading brands, Tandem is idea-centric, scrappy yet scalable and tenacious in telling its clients’ stories in ways that place them at the heart of popular culture.