Performance Marketing Manager
- Full Time
Come be a part of the fastest-growing digital news outlet as we build and expand an amazing team!
Circa is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to oversee paid marketing, social media and email as we grow Circa.com, expand our brand and voice, push into OTT programming and enhance our digital operations.
This unique opportunity calls for a great innovator and manager with experience in digital marketing, social, SEO and email. We’re looking for someone who knows how to work all of the channels while pulling and pushing them at the right time. The performance marketing manager oversees a small team responsible for email, paid social and SEO, and digital marketing in concert with sales, marketing, editorial, business development and technology.
This position is located in Arlington, VA.
- Help achieve audience revenue and traffic goals in concert with several stakeholders through performance marketing
- Make performance marketing part of the DNA for Circa and its innovations in OTT and digital
- Consistently and constantly look to innovate to leapfrog Circa past others in the space
- Manage a small and growing team running email and social media, among other areas
- Help build Circa’s brand and voice through performance marketing
- Work closely with colleagues at Sinclair in the performance marketing space
- Work across multiple departments
- Demonstrated success digital marketing, showing results through traffic, revenue, audience growth and brand development
- Positive outlook – someone who inspires others
- Understanding of current and emerging social platforms and ways to succeed on them
- Proven track record as a great manager people want to work for
- Background in video or video publishing would be ideal
- Be an idea factory
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Circa is the national-facing news and entertainment brand of Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBG), one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies in the United States.
Circa, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.